|Cooking-Time:0hrs 30 mins|
FOR THE DRESSING350g (12oz) plain flour
75g (2 ½oz) granulated sugar
3 ½ tsp baking powder
2 tsp fine salt
750ml (1 ¼ pint) buttermilk
75g (2 ½oz) unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus more for cooking
6 large organic eggs
250ml (½ pint) milk
maple syrup, warmed, for serving
2. Whisk together buttermilk, butter and eggs in another bowl.
3. Mix the wet ingredients in with the dry ingredients.
4. Whisk to form a batter.
5. Cover batter and allow to sit overnight.
6. Heat griddle or non-stick pan and add some butter.
7. Add milk to batter to thin it to proper consistency.
8. Cook pancakes on griddle/pan, flipping when bubbles appear on non-cooked side.
9. Cook for 2 minutes once flipped.
10. Place on plate and serve with maple syrup.