Pages

Friday, August 10, 2012

Doctor jokes here to share


        I just found two great doctor jokes. And I would like to share with you guys. Meanwhile, these jokes are from world best jokes.

1
There was a guy that was sick he went to the doctor and said "doctor I have a fever" The doctor said, "you will have to take 4 spoons of the medicine."

The sick one said, "but doctor, I only have 3 spoons. What shall i do?"

2
Mr. Wilson comes home one night, and his wife throws her arms around his neck. I have great news. I'm a month overdue. I think we're going to have a baby! The doctor gave me a test today, but until we find out for sure, we can't tell anybody."

The next day, Mrs. Wilson receives a telephone call from AEC (Atlanta Electric Company) because the electricity bill has not been paid. "Am I speaking to Mrs. Wilson?"
"Yes. Speaking."
AEC guy, "You're a month overdue, you know!"
"How do YOU know?" stammers the young woman.
"Well, ma'am, it's in our files!" says the AEC guy.
"What are you saying? It's in your files. HOW?"
"Yes. We have a system of finding out who's overdue."
"GOD! This is too much."
"Madam, I am sorry. I am following orders. I have to inform you are overdue."
"I know that. Let me talk to my husband about this tonight. He will speak to your company tomorrow."
That night, she tells her husband about the call, and he, mad as a bull, rushes to AEC office the next day morning.
"What's going on? You have it on file that my wife is a month overdue? What business is that of yours?" the husband shouts.
"Just calm down," says the lady at the reception at AEC, "It's nothing serious. All you have to do is pay us."
"PAY you? And if I refuse?"
"Well, in that case, sir, we'd have no option but to cut yours off."
"And what would my wife do then?" the husband asks.
"I don't know. I guess she'd have to use a candle.


        Do you enjoy my jokes here? If you find some funny jokes, you can tel me! Share happiness, share fun, share smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment